Tuesday 2 November 2010

The House of the Nobleman

Okay so it has taken me about a fortnight to finally add in my visit to The House of the Nobleman, but better late than never...I guess.
It is fantastic and such a rare opportunity to see such a varied selection of work in one exhibition from Picasso to Damien Hirst to Banksy.  All curated in a very swanky four/five floor swanky town house by Regents Park it was often un-nerving knowing whether I was actually allowed to enter certain rooms, which all adding to the excitement and adrenaline rush of the whole experience.  This is definitely by far one of the best exhibitions I have been to.

Tracy Emin - I kiss you


Vik Muniz - Praying

Joshua Bilton - Buckle


Sebastian Brajkovic

Damien Hirst - Sacred XX


Wim Delvoye - Cement Truck

Picasso - Buste d'homme a la pipe

Fan Chon Hoo - The blue and white collection